Dazzling blue waters, soft white powder sand, some pebbles and stones, beach huts for shade make for a terrific beach; where one can spread-out,relax and heat up in the sun before cooling off in the calm, blue waters of the Caribbean.
This is a fantastic spot for families as the water is calm and shallow. Snorkelers will greatly appreciate the area, for within swimming distance of shore, is a reef of elkhorn in approximately 20–40 feet of water.
Aside from the beach huts there are no facilities on this beach.
- Terrific Snorkelling
- More Relaxation
- Build a Sand Castle
- Enjoy the shallow waters of Arashi before heading north on a scenic walk of the islands coast
- Perfect for families with shallow calm waters and soft white sand
- Arashi is a good diving spot especially for beginners. Diving dept is about 12 meters
- Arashi Underwater Park, is another great spot for snorkelers and divers alike.
- Visit the California LIghthouse at California Point.
- Around the California Point lighthouse where the Caribbean Sea crashes into the rocks and plashes into dunes and beaches full of driftwood
- The water on the opposite side of the lighthouse is rough; swimming is not advised.
- Arashi Beach, a popular dive site with colorful corals and fish species